We have found a new and improved Bobskate and we are thrilled. This new skate has replaced the former awkward straps with two solid buckles. This makes for much easier on and off! These wonderful skates have wider double runners providing greater stability. They are easy to adjust to fit children's shoe sizes 6-12 or from two to five years old. The size adjustment is held in place by a larger, stronger bolt.
Learning to ice skate can be quite overwhelming for preschoolers. Many parents, anxious to share their own love of skating will invest in an expensive pair of skates only to find that their little one just isn't ready to balance on a single bladed skate. That's why the Bobskate, or double bladed skate, was invented many many years ago. For a long time, learning to skate on well balanced, stable Bobskates was how most children learned to skate. Bobskates simply strap onto the child's familiar snowboots so there is no complicated lacing and tying. For some children two or three sessions on Bobskates is all they need before they are ready to move on to a single blade skate. Other children stay with Bobskates for a year or so.
- Stable double blade construction
- Provides security on the ice
- Buckles onto child's winter boots
- Buckles are very easy to adjust
- No laces or tying
- 3 Rivets hold the skate together NO WELDS
- Very economical - way less expensive than regular ice skates
- Great way to start skating
- For 2-5 year olds
- Adjust from child shoe sizes 6 -12 (6-8 inches)
|In Store Only?||No|