How great to find a sleeping bag that’s small enough for a one and a half year old! Toddlers love crawling into little cozy spaces, and this sleeping bag is perfect for them. As they get older, the sleeping bag extends a whole other foot (30 cm), giving it excellent longevity.
The temperature rating of 4c or 40F, makes this just right for a late spring, summer, and early fall sleeping bag. If you end up in frostier weather, dress your child in a pair of comfy long underwear and a light hat, and he or she will be just fine. It has a kid friendly two way zipper, and an interior pocket that holds treasures, flashlights or a midnight snack.
• Fuzzy soft lining
• Anti-snag zipper guard
• 2-way YKK zipper for easy handling
• Zip Baffle: Prevents warmth escaping along the length of the zip
• Anti-Catch Strip: Prevents zipper from snagging
• Anatomic Cut: roomy at the top, snug at the bottom
• Functional contoured hood with extra softness for special comfort around the head
• Velcro Flap: To secure the zipper from opening
• Temperature Rating: 40°
• Total Weight: 1 lb 10.5 oz / 750 g Fill Weight: 11 oz / .32 g Dimensions (H x W x D): 46-57 x 23 x 17" / 115-145 x 58 x 42 cm Packed Size: 17 x 36 cubic inches / 6.5 x 14 litres
• User Height: 3" 9" - 4' 9" / 115-145 cm
• Materials: Fill: High Loft Hollow Fiber Liner: Deuter Soft Micro Shell: 210 T Soft Shell Taffeta
• Construction: Thermo 1-layer construction Weight: 750 g Dimensions: 115 -145 x 56 x 42 cm Pack size: 17 x 36 cm Body size: 95 - 130 cm
|In Store Only?||No|