The Gro-Clock from the Gro Company is one of those ingenious little inventions that actually make a difference in parents’ ( and kids’) lives. Whether at home, or travelling, the Gro-Clock encourages your children to stay in bed long enough for you to get the rest you need, or to do the early morning things you need to do for yourself and/or your family, by yourself.
One of our staff people, Jenn, has a little guy who loves waking up early. She and her partner were at wits’ end from lack of sleep, and they decided to try the Gro-Clock. They were amazed. Teo (their son) was intrigued with the Gro-Clock , loves watching the “Sun Come Up”, and stays in bed until Jenn or her partner are ready to get up. Everyone is better rested and happier.
The Gro-Clock is a very benign and fun sleep-aid that works for many kids. It can work whether your child has his or her own room, or co-sleeps.
Check out the Gro-CLock features and you’ll see why kids and parents love it:
• The glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
• It includes a fun, beautifully illustrated bedtime story book
• Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
• A Key-lock option allows you to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
• Adjustable screen brightness and dimmer switch
• Silent operation or optional audible alarm “time for school” feature
• Suitable from age 2+ years
• Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
• Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
• NEW 'Mr Star' night time graphic
Remember that children’s sleep is complex. The Gro-Clock is a sleep aid - and “stay in bed” aid. All children are different. Some will wait for the clock’s sun because it’s so much fun; others may just really want to be with you....which of course, means they love you.
|In Store Only?||N/A|