K2 is one of the top names in winter adventure gear. Their new kids helmets offer the same state-of-the-art design features as their adult equipment.
It’s extremely important to suit up your little ones with a good helmet on the ski kill. And remember, don’t try to make a bike helmet do double duty--the foam in non-winterized helmets actually freezes and becomes more dangerous.
What makes this helmet so great:
• Thin polycarbonate shell is directly bonded to the expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner for the best and lightest protection
• Ergonomic 3-point adjustable dial for optimum fit.
• Passive-Channel Venting system allows direct airflow to keep heads dry and cool all day.
• Full coverage moisture-wicking, breathable, washable liner.
• Universal brim design is compatible with most goggles for a secure fit.
• Side goggle clips keep goggles from flying off on the hill.
|Construction||Molded in the shell|
|Fit System||Adjustable dial|
|Inner Material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable Ear Liners||Yes|
|Safety Rating||ASTM F2040
EN 1077: 2007
|In Store Only?||No|