Spring has sprung and Branksea is full of bright, colourful flowers, the smell of freshly cut grass, the distant hum of bees buzzing and the gentle flitter of butterflies across the meadows. Lottie loves to be outside and to enjoy a picnic in the garden, especially with her favourite strawberry fairy cakes.
Lottie is dressed in a pink twill dress edged with fresh green cotton, removable strawberry and flower patches, knee high socks and red Mary Jane shoes.
Accessory Set Available! English Country Garden Lottie doll is a perfect partner for the Picnic accessory set.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
- Recommended Age: 3 Years +
|In Store Only?||No|