Lottie loves to be out in the countryside riding her pony, Seren. Lottie enjoys taking part in gymkhana events and competitions at her local Pony Club. The Pony Flag Race is Lottie’s favourite event; she loves the challenge of trying to pick up, carry and put down a flag while riding Seren. Who will win the race?
Lottie is dressed in her riding jodphurs, polo shirt with removable pony themed velcro patch, boots, puffer gilet vest and riding helmet.
Pony and Accessory Set Available! Pony Flag Race Lottie doll is a perfect partner for Seren the Welsh Mountain Pony and the Pony Flag Race accessory set.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
- Recommended Age: 3 Years +
|In Store Only?||No|