There is so much to say about this brilliant, 3--in-1 riding toy. The Mini Micro-Seat 3 in 1 Scooter by Kick is the ultimate quality scooter for young children. This scooter was so well received, that it won both the Infant & Baby as well as the Overall Traders Choice Toy Awards for 2012 at one of the most prestigious toy fairs in Nuremberg, Germany.
Kids of all ages love - and need - to move. Given the opportunity kids would be fit and active. Ride-on activities appeal to kids’ urge to move as well as their inborn enjoyment of mobility and speed, and their need for sense of competence and capability. Ride-ons develop kids’ muscle strength, coordination and balance, cardiovascular health, imaginations and sheer joy of being alive!
This brilliantly designed ride-on/scooter fills all those needs for kids 1 to 6. And having play gear that lasts for so many years meets parents’ needs for economy, durability, and value.
Note: The kids in this video were under supervision in a controlled environment. PLEASE make sure that your children are wearing a helmet when using this product!
Check out all the features of the Mini Micro-Seat 3 in 1 Scooter.
- It grows and changes as your children do
- As a toddler ride-on it can safely be used indoors as well as outdoors
- It is “sidewalk ready” and designed to withstand outdoor terrain
- As a scooter (the Mini kick) it utilizes a 'lean-and-steer' design which allows children to direct the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side. This design puts the rider in control.
- It is constructed with 3 wheels for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence.
- The polyurethane wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide -- and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!)
- The fibreglass-reinforced flex deck is made of soft plastic, thus reducing the risk of injury.
- The deck is wide enough for two feet, which adds to the sense of security, allows for easy on and off, and the option of comfortably gliding along with both feet on deck.
- The scooter is low to the ground, minimizing the risks of injury from falling.
- Its light weight makes it easy to pick up and carry.
- The seat is easy to detach (and reattach for the “next-in-line”) as are the two lightweight aluminum handlebars, which are secured by a child resistant safety latch on the bottom of the scooter.
- It is unbelievably tiny and cute!
Like tech-specs? Here they are:
Ages: 1 - 6
PLEASE READ: Weight Limit: The Mini Kick Scooter is constructed with a weight recommendation of 27 kg (60 lbs.). Please note, however, that the scooter displays a weight limit of 20kg. The reason for the discrepancy is that European standards dictate that weights are approved and displayed only in increments of 10kg, so the next available weight category of 30 kg, would have put the displayed recommended weight limit OVER its actual recommendation of 27 kg. Please do not exceed this limit as excessive loading of the scooter will result in breakage.
Weight: 1.5 kg
T-bar height: 61 cm from standing deck to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable).
O-bar height: 43 cm from standing deck to the top of the O-bar hoop (not adjustable).
Seat Height: 20 cm & 28 cm from the floor. Saddle covered with padded foam.
Length/Width of scooter: 53 cm long x 11.5 cm wide.
Length/Width of standing deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
Back Wheel: 8.5 cm diameter Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips
Another note: When first fixing the seat to the O-bar, please put the seat in the correct position for the child's height, usually starting with the lowest position. The child must be able to touch the ground with the whole of their feet at the same time, otherwise they will not have proper control and braking could be dangerous.
A note from the manufacturer: All products manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China. Our products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D team, the factory is always poised to produce the best and most innovative Micro/Kick products.
|In Store Only?||No|