The ever popular Molehill Snow Moc Shelled Booties have been newly revamped with a tougher, thicker, more insulated sole, made from a flexible, yet sturdy, rubberized material that grips well and keeps feet dry.
The outer layer is the same great snowproof, windproof, breathable Teflon Coated Nylon. The inside is lined with cozy (synthetic) fur.
The Snow Moc shelled overbooties are lightweight, colourful and warm. They are VERY easy to put on even the most wiggly of feet and curled up toes! Because these are so light, toddlers can balance and toddle around much more easily than in a regular snow boot. Just a head's up: they are designed for cold and snow, but they aren't meant to function as a rainboot.
Parents use these booties in a number of ways:
• As a foot covering with the Molehill Shelled One piece Snowsuit.
• As a foot covering on its own when they just want warm, dry feet for their baby or toddler.
• As a first snow boot. Because these Booties are lightweight, soft and flexible, they are the perfect snow boot for beginning walkers.
• Molehill Shelled Booties worn over Padraig wool slippers provide the ultimate warm and dry combination for those little feet.
• This combination is the answer for parents who want their babies in a front carrier or backpack for extended times (for winter hikes, snow shoeing or cross country skiing) or who are living in extreme winter conditions.
NOTE: To use this combination effectively, order the Shelled Booties according to the Padraig Slipper size you choose i.e., if you order the 3-18 mos wool slippers, order the toddler sized shell booties. If you order the 1-2 1/2 year wool slippers, order the Toddler Plus shelled booties.
|In Store Only?||No|