At Mountain Baby we take pride in only selling high-quality, well-made products to help you and your family achieve the goals of being active, being in nature, and being together. If within 45 days, you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase from us, please return the item for a refund or exchange of the merchandise value.
The following policies apply to all returns:
- An original receipt/gift receipt/packing slip must accompany the returned item.
- All products must have all original tags/packaging as well as any warranty cards.
- The item must be unused and in mint condition.
- Unless we made the mistake (or there is a manufacturer’s defect), the customer is responsible for all shipping & handling charges related to the return.
- In the rare occurrence where we send the wrong product/colour, wrong quantity, or make another big boo-boo, we will gladly cover shipping costs ourselves (& promise to never do it again!)
How to Return an Item:
To return or exchange an item, simply fill out the return form enclosed with your order explaining the reason for the return, and let us know whether you’d like a refund or exchange. Package your return as compactly & securely as possible (with all tags!) and send to:
636 Baker Street
Nelson BC Canada
IN CANADA: Please send all returns via INSURED, prepaid, regular parcel post (Canada Post).
FROM THE US: All returns from the US, MUST be sent via USPS. We will be unable to accept any returns sent through other carriers. Please send all returns from the US via INSURED surface mail. IMPORTANT: Be sure to write on the shipping label "Returned Defective Item". Thanks!
INTERNATIONAL: Please email us at email@example.com with your concerns and we will inform you of the best procedure for returns from your country.
Notes for All Returns from Everywhere:
- Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel online. We cannot be responsible for uninsured returns.
- We cannot accept CODs or courier deliveries (including UPS, Fedex, etc.) as all courier companies charge brokerage and duty fees.
- For exchanges, we suggest you order a replacement as quickly as possible to ensure availability. We will refund your returned item as soon as we receive it.
REALLY IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
To minimize returns, please read sizing charts very carefully. We have endeavored to provide you with as much guidance as possible in choosing the right size. In general, with children’s wear, it is better to err on the side of “a little too big”, as children are constantly growing. Remember also that you want seasonal wear to last the whole season in terms of sizing. In terms of quality, all of our products are made to last and to be used over the years by several children.
If you have any questions about our Return Policy or Sizing Information, please call us at 1-888-990-2292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of us would love to help you out.