So, what is this “flex tail design and torsion deck technology,” anyway?
• The Flex tail is soft rather than rigid, so each step results in less impact and less stress on children's developing joints.
• The Torsion Deck allows the frame of the snowshoe to bend and rotate on uneven surfaces for better stability.
• A rotating toe cord with rotation limiter allows the tail will drop just enough to shed snow, so they aren’t dragging snow as they walk, but will remain under foot rather than swinging completely away.
• Toe crampons and curved traction rails provide excellent grip when going up and down hills and when side-hill traversing.
• The QuickLock ratcheting binding is secure and easy to adjust, even for little hands with gloves or mittens on.
• Fits all styles of children's winter footwear, from junior 11 on up to adult men 6.
|In Store Only?||No|