Swaddling is a tried and true method for helping a baby to sleep soundly. Swaddling helps ease babies’ transition from the womb to the outside world, signals “sleep time” so they are cued to settle down, and reduces the “startle” reflex that sometimes wakes babies as they drift off.
But it’s not always easy to create a master swaddle at 3 am when you’re totally exhausted from sleepless nights. The award winning Woombie does the work for you, creating a secure and soothing swaddle so you and baby can get more sleep. Precious, precious sleep.
Parents report an almost “magic” calming effect the moment the zip their little one into the Woombie. Developed by a mother and RN, the award-winning Woombie is made with eco-friendly bebeflex (tm) stretchy fabric, which gently hugs the body but allows for the kind of natural movement that happens during their development in the womb.
The soft pressure comforts baby and greatly helps with colic, and the swaddle prevents issues such as the “startle reflex” that sometimes wakes babies when they’re falling asleep, face scratching, overheating, and dangerous loose unraveled blankets that can cover baby's face.
The Woombie just zips right up, so no fumbling with wrapping blankets in the middle of the night, and the two-way zipper makes diaper changing quick and easy. With the Woombie Air you don’t have to worry about your baby overheating while asleep with it’s mesh ventilation on its front. Available in two sizes, 5-13 lbs. amd 14 - 19 lbs.
A Note from Woombie:
We care about your baby’s safety
- Always follow the recommended size guidelines on our product, never skipping sizes,
- Sizes should be ordered in accordance with weight, not age or length,
- Rolling is a sign to stop swaddling. If your baby begins to roll from back to stomach while swaddled, please discontinue use,
- Always position baby on his/her back to sleep
- If needed, you may customize the neck opening by: a. Stretching collar out before use or b. Leaving zipper down up to 1 inch,
- Baby should be lightly clothed for sleep at a room temperature of 67- (19.5 - 22* celcius) & never feel hot or cool to touch,
- Do not use on undersized infants (preemie size is available),
- Do not allow fabric to cover infants mouth or nose.
|In Store Only?||No|